Sometimes the thought of going for a walk, working out or ‘exercising’ just becomes too much and you avoid it like the plague.
Do you avoid exercising like the plague?
It could be the visual impression of it, too noisy, your pride or vanity, the weather, tired, or perhaps it is just the word exercise has negative means associated to it.
What ever the case may be for you, below are some suggestions to help move past the slump you are in right now!
Ask yourself the following series of questions…
- What sports do you enjoy playing?
- What sports did you enjoy playing?
- What sport have you always wanted to play or try?
- What exercise regime you do currently?
- When you think exercise, what is your first thought?
- What do you understand exercise to be?
My version of exercise is simple, anything that involves physical activity.
- Cleaning the house
- Playing sport eg tennis, football, soccer, netball
Disclaimer: the information contained in this document is meant as a guide and not professional health advice. The author is sharing what methods have worked for them and not promising it will work for you.
The following published authors are references from various books and resources which the author has used and interpreted to mean for themselves. Anthony Robbins, Louise L. Hay, Sharon Pearson, and Paul Blackburn.